No probes are included as default, however the can be added in the product options and a BDM positioning frame can found here.
This tool can be used to program ECUs with Motorola MPC555 – 565 microprocessors.
This generation of Motorola processors contain 448KB – 1MB Flash memory. That memory cannot be read and programmed with an eprom programmer. It is achievable using the so called “BDM” interface via the 10-14 pin programming port. Using the BDM frame and ECU specific adaptor/probe it is possible to connect to the BDM port without soldering (frame and probes are not included).
Included with the package is the BDM100 interface, power supply, USB cable and flat 10 pin cable.
Currently these ECUs are successfully tested with the BDM100:
- Bosch BMS-K – example BMW K1200RS
- Bosch EDC16 – example VAG, BMW, MB, PSA
- Bosch EDC16+ – example PSA, BMW
- Bosch EDC16+ – example VAG
- Bosch EDC7 – example Iveco
- Bosch ME9.0C – example Volvo, Ford Focus ST
- Bosch BMW – example BMW R4 + V8
- Bosch ME9-2 – example BMW BMW R4 + V8
- Bosch ME9-3 – example BMW BMW R4 + V8
- Bosch ME9.7 – example MB MB 350, 500
- Bosch MED9.1 – example VAG VAG 2.0L TFSI
- Bosch MED9.5.20 VAG – example VAG 1.6/2.0L FSI
- Bosch MED9.7 MB – example MB C350
- Caterpillar PPCCMF – example Massey Ferguson
- Chrysler ETC5 – example Chrysler 300C
- Deere L14 – example John Deere
- Delphi – example Jaguar, Ford 2.0TDCI
- Delphi DCM3.2 – example MB, Kia, Ssangyong
- Delphi – example Isuzu Dmax
- Marelli MJD – example Opel, Fiat
- Siemens MS45 – example BMW 6-Zyl.
- Siemens MSS65 – example BMW M5 V10
- Siemens MSV70/ MSS70 – example BMW 3.0i
- Siemens PPD1.x – example VAG 2.0 TDI
- Siemens SID201 – example Jaguar/Land Rover 2.7D V6
- Siemens SID202 – example Ford 1.8TDCI
- Siemens SID203 – example Jaguar 2.7D
- Siemens SID204 – example Land Rover
- Siemens SID206 – example Ford S-Max
- Siemens SID803 – example Volvo Diesel
- Siemens SIM266 – example MB A200
- Siemens SIM2K – example Hyundai
- Siemens SIM90E – example Dodge Caliber 1.8L
- Siemens SIM90P – example Dodge Avenger 2.4L
- Siemens Simos 6.x – example Audi A6 2.4L V6
- TRW EMS2 – example Volvo LKW, Renault LKW
This product is designed to be operated by the WinOLS software, where you can directly read/write the ECU content in bin format and edit the files freely. Access to all memories is available.
For non WinOLS users, it is also possible to read/write using the BDMtogo software, however files will be saved in an encrypted format which can only be managed and edited by WinOLS users.