Software module for editing calibrations of Magneti Marelli 9GV ECU files fitted in VAG 1.6 CFZA petrol engined vehicles.
The following maps are available for editing:
- Idle engine speed in all available modes
- Friction and drag torque control, indicated torque control, relative and requested torque at different conditions, full load torque limitation, slow down torque, power limit torque and more…
- Knock control sensitivity, spark advance correction, maps to detect good/bad fuel
- Rev limiter (engine speed limiter)
- Exhaust gas model: temperature and pressure calculation and corrections
- Calculation of air mass, compression ratio, air density values, correction of airmass
- Spark advance, base, optimal, minimal angles, correction of advance
- Target lambda in part load, full load, WOT mode, combustion efficiency by lambda
- Throttle valve target position maps, mechanic law of throttle valve, maximal request of position
See screenshots for more info!
A BitSoftware Senselock USB dongle is required in order to use this software!
Please note, this product is an map editor only and does not allow you to read/write the ECU, for reflashing software >>click here<<