Software module to flash Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep and Fiat petrol vehicles with Motorola NGC3, NGC4, NGC4A and Continental GPEC, GPEC2 ECUs.
*The J2534 Tactrix Openport 2.0 interface and a BitSoftware Senselock USB dongle are required in order to use this software!
Allows identification, reading of full flash and writing of the calibrations areas by CAN bus. It also supports automatic correction of checksums while writing.
- Motorola NGC3 MPC565 1Mb (Huntsville ECUs not supported)
- Motorola NGC4 MPC5554 2Mb (Huntsville ECUs not supported)
- Motorola NGC4A MPC5566 3Mb (Huntsville ECUs not supported)
- Continental GPEC (SIM90) MPC561+EXT.FLASH 2Mb
- Continental GPEC2 MPC5566 3Mb –
- Continental GPEC2A MPC5566 3Mb*
* For vehicles till 2014. Newer cars have ECUs with RSA LOCK and need to be UNLOCKED before writing. This newer ECU needs to be unlocked with module FCA Gen2 Module!