For the program to work, authorization of the “hardware security key” link and the PC is now required. Authorization is carried out automatically via the Internet during the first operation.
The update is available for download here
New module 77 “Bosch ME9 / MED9 / EDC16 Bootloader”, designed to work in service mode with ECU ME9 / MED9 / EDC16. Supports reading and writing the built-in flash memory of MPC556 / MPC562 / MPC564 microcontrollers, external flash memory and EEPROM, as well as checking and correcting the CS and RSA signatures (except for MED9 VAG ECU).
ME9 / MED9 / EDC16 (MPC556 / MPC562 / MPC564) [ RD / WR / CK ]
ME9 / MED9 / EDC16 MICRO (MPC556 / MPC564) [ RD / WR / CK ]
ME9 / MED9 / EDC16 EXT (MPC556 / MPC562 / MPC564) [ RD / WR / CK ]
ME9 / MED9 / EDC16 EEPROM (MPC556 / MPC562 / MPC564) [ RD / WR ]
Please note: Connection diagrams are NOT provided!
This module requires a direct connection to the ECU connector and Scanmatik 2 Pro hardware or PowerBox:
New module 78 “Subaru Gearbox” has been added, designed to work with CVT control units installed in Subaru vehicles.
Melco CVT CAN-bus (1N83M / 1552KB MH8111 / 1536KB MH5006 / 1024KB MH8104 / 512KB) [ RD / WR / CK ]
Existing module revisions:
- Module 12 “Honda / Acura CAN-bus” adds support for 85 new variants of existing ECUs.
- Module 13 “Honda / Acura K-Line” added support for new ECUs, redesigned Keihin ECU grouping.
- Module 19 added test support for ME17.9.1 ECU. Writing, checking and correction of the checksums is supported.
- Module 25 “Renault / Nissan dCi” adds support for SID310 ECU installed on Nissan Juke vehicles with 1.5L diesel engine, as well as test support for DDCR ECU. Reading, writing, checking and correcting the checksums is supported.
- Module 26 “Mitsubishi Diesel CAN-bus” adds support for ECUs using SH72543 microcontroller. Supported reading and writing through the diagnostic connector of the car, checking and correcting the checksums.
- Module 27 “Nissan CAN-bus Generation 2” adds support for new ECU variants.
- Module 29 “Ford PWM” adds KS support for some ECU variants.
- Module 31 “Mitsubishi K-Line” is now available to work with the MH8115 without the need to purchase package 24.
- Module 35 “Toyota / Lexus / Scion / Hino”, the error with displaying the list of updates for automatic transmission has been fixed, work with ECUs using the “TX2” microcontroller has been added.
- Module 41 “Scania EMS / EDC S6” – The problem with the “black mark” when writing modified software is solved.
- Module 42 “Denso SH705X Bootloader” adds support for EEPROM 25A320 / 640/128, as well as support for CS of some Isuzu and Nissan trucks and Mazda and Nissan cars.
- Module 43 “Land Rover EDC17CP42 / MED17” added test support for ECU EDC17CP55, MEDC17.9, MED17.8.31.
- Module 44 “Scania EMS S7 / S8 / EMD1” – The problem with the “black mark” when writing modified software has been solved, and support for new versions of the EMD1 ECU software has been added.
- Module 48 “VAG ME (D) 17 UDS” adds support for ECU MED17.1.27 and MED17.1.61.
- Module 50 “VAG EDC17 UDS” added support for ECU variant EDC17C64 installed on VW Crafter
- Module 51 “China” added support for new ECUs for Chery (ME17U6), Geely (MED17.8.10), GAC (ME184.108.40.206) vehicles. Reading, writing, checking and correcting the checksums is supported.
- Module 53 “Infineon Tricore BSL” – Asdded the ability to skip ECC errors while reading, added support for new versions of the checksums for ECUs of the CRD3 / CRD3P family.
- Module 54 “Delphi DCM3.7 / AP (SH72513 / 72543/72544)” relaxed the requirements for checking the integrity of the software when writing files.
- Module 55 “Kia / Hyundai Kefico / Denso” adds support for some ECUs installed on Hyundai vehicles that meet Euro 5 and Euro 6 environmental standards.
- Module 58 “VAG DSG / CVT” adds the ability to read through the diagnostic connector the contents of the flash memory of the gearbox control units 0CW and 0D9, as well as work with a direct connection with a new type of mechatronics DQ200G2.
- Module 60 “Citroen / Peugeot (PSA) SID208” adds test support for ECU DCU102, supports reading (with direct connection), writing (via diagnostic connector) and correction of checksums
- Module 61 “Kia / Hyundai CPGDSH / CPEGD” adds support for CPEGP2.10.1 / CPGPSH2.14.1 ECUs installed in Kia / Hyundai vehicles with 1.0L and 1.2L petrol engines. Supported reading, unlocking, writing through the diagnostic connector of the car, checking and correcting the checksums.
- Module 62 “Ford / Getrag 6DCT450” adds support for TCM 6DCT451 (XPS6 Gen3) used in Ford, Volvo, Renault and others.
- Module 69 “Mercedes-Benz MED17 / EDC17” – Added the ability to work with the ECU when directly connected to the CAN bus at 800Kbps (on the “table”), solved the problem with the impossibility of erasing DTCs for some ECUs.
- Module 71 “Bosch MEDC17 Bootloader” – The support for the EDC17CP18 ECU has been improved, the ability to use the Dialink adapter has been added (with a number of restrictions), and the algorithm for the Scanmatik 2 “alternative pins” has been changed.
- Module 73 “Ford MG1” adds support for MG1CS018 ECUs as well as some MG1CS019 variants.
- Module 74 “Toyota / Lexus Generation 3” adds ECU support for 2.4L and 2.8L diesel engines.
- Module 75 “Ford Power Stroke” added test support for ECU SID902.
- Module 76 “Kia / Hyundai Gearbox” adds support for CPTSH2.08.2 and SIM2K-143. Reading, writing, checking and correcting the checksums is supported.
- Other useful changes.