FIDs: 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196
Software module for OBD/Bench working with Continental M3C ECUs used in different moto/extreme vehicles.
*The J2534 Tactrix Openport 2.0 interface and a BitSoftware Senselock USB dongle are required in order to use this software!
Allows software identification, full flash reading and writing by CANbus, CS calculation of calibration area. FID 198 Supports:
- Arctic Cat Continental M3C 9S12XE (FID:194)
- BRP Continental M3C 9S12XE (FID:193)
- Ducati Continental M3C 9S12XD (FID:191)
- Ducati Continental M3C 9S12XE (FID:192)
- KTM/Husqvarna Continental M3C 9S12XE (FID:196)
- Kymco/Sherco/Stels/TGB Continental M3C 9S12XE (FID:195)
Other ECU types/Outboards will be added ASAP.
Attention! Readout file contains virtual EEPROM with mileage info, VIN, keys etc… Make sure your MOD file is based on the actual read. This module is also suitable for cloning!
Attention! Module is guaranteed to work with all listed ECUs on the BENCH. OBD is also possible if the vehicle has no systems present that will interrupt the connection – e.g. on BRP dashboard and power steering can interfere . You will need to disconnect such systems or work on the BENCH.