Read and write in OBD (VR/WR) Bosch EDC17CP06 and Bosch EDC17c58 equipped on the Honda n-series diesel.
We introduce a new OBD protocol that adds new, useful functions, to work in simplicity and efficiently on dozens of new Hondas, equipped with the Bosch EDC17CP06 and Bosch EDC17C58. Reading in VR and writing in OBD with KESSv2 to complete the remapping of the ECU safely and with reliable results.
Read in Virtual Reading and write through OBD thanks to KESSv2. The Virtual Reading gives you the opportunity to receive the correct file and with KESSv2 you can do it easily and quickly: our tool identifies autonomously the ECU, researches the corresponding calibration in our server and, in a very few guided steps, downloads the respective original file.
The vehicle list is enriched with models in production since 2019, like the new HR-V, but also with vehicles in circulation for a few years, widespread on the market, like Civic, CR-V and Accord.
New ECUs supported:
- Honda Accord CL 2.2 i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP06 VR, WR
- Honda Accord Tourer CW 2.2 i-DTEC Bosch EDC17CP06 VR, WR
- Honda Civic FK 1.6 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17C58 VR, WR
- Honda CR-V RE 1.6 16v i-DTEC Bosch EDC17C58 VR, WR
- Honda CR-V RE 1.6 16v i-DTEC BiTurbo Bosch EDC17C58 VR, WR
- Honda CR-V RW 1.6 16v i-DTEC BiTurbo Bosch EDC17C58 VR, WR
- Honda HR-V RU 1.6 i-DTEC Bosch EDC17C58 VR, WR