We can offer a 10% discount on BitBox and BitEdit software activations until 06-11-2018.
Use the coupon code BITX10 at checkout.
1. BitBox update ver3.0.9
BMW Motorrad module is now ready for tests with following families:
- BMW BMSE (Marelli MBC1) with VR, writing, checksums calculations
- BMW BMSK (ME9.2) with reading, writing and checksums
- BMW BMSKP (ME9.2.0) with reading, writing and checksums
If you want to join the test – please contact us to email@example.com
- China Bosch ME7.8.8 FAW now supported
- Module Bosch MSE3.0 renamed to China Bosch Moto/Extreme, and Bosch US6.0 added with virtual reading, writing and checksums
Improvements and fixes:
- Some fixes for Bosch MG1 BMW writing procedure
- More variations of security added to China Bosch M7.8/ME7.8.8 BSL
2. BitEdit update
We have an update for BitEdit with a lot of small interface and functional changes.
Also we have a new module: Kia/Hyundai Continental SIM2K-24x
BitBox – Software for reading and writing control unit memories.
BitEdit – Software for editing calibrations within control unit maps.
Both software packages are managed by a Senselock USB dongle protection system, all software modules can be activated on a single dongle. The program has a client-server architecture needs to be connected to the Internet.