- [Unique] Toyota Denso R7F701216 Type 3 BENCH CAN added to module Toyota Denso Gen3 CAN. Supports Toyota with M15AFXS and M15AFKS engines – reading/writing on the bench and checksums calculation
- Kia/Hyundai Delphi DCM6.2AP CAN BSL added to module Kia/Hyundai Diesel CAN, supports BSL reading/writing/recovery. Also available to recovery ECU damaged by OBD. Required full flash (Read from FID 41 is suitable) full readout from OBD.
- China Bosch MED17.8.10 Chery TC1782 CAN added to module China Bosch – reading/writing/checksums calculation
- Ford Continental eSys CBP-C2 MPC5554 added to module Ford Continental Petrol CAN – reading/writing/checksums calculation
- Added FID:349 Mazda Denso TCM SH72531 BENCH-CAN to module Denso SH72xxx BENCH CAN with reading/writing on bench and checksums calculation
Added support in existing families:
[Unique] Toyota Land Cruiser 300 3.3TD F33AFTV now supported with virtual read/write on the bench:
- FID 235 used for virtual read/write ECM MCU
- FID 236 used for virtual read/write TCM MCU
These families were renamed to Toyota Denso R7F701216 Type 2 MCU #0 and MCU #1, cause of support new vehicles.
Honda/Acura Keihin CAN now remade to support another ECU producers (Keihin, Matsushita, Panasonic, Hitachi, Continental) and renamed to Honda/Acura CAN
- Keihin SH7058 (1MB)
- Keihin SH72543 (2MB)
- Keihin MPC5554 (2MB)
- Keihin TC1782 (2.5MB)
- Keihin TC275 (4MB)
- Keihin SPC564 (2MB)
- Matsushita SH7058 (1MB)
- Matsushita SH72543 (2MB)
- Panasonic SH7058 (1MB)
- Panasonic SH72543 (2MB)
- Panasonic TC179x (4MB)
- Hitachi SH72543 (2MB)
- Hitachi MPC5554 (2MB)
- Continental MPC5554 (2MB)
Module price was increased.
Fixes and improvements:
- Mercedes Delphi CRD2 fixed writing on some vehicles
- PSA Bosch EDC17C60 added support for more ECU types required patching, no additional actions required!
- Improvements for Ford SID208 family stability
- Remade logging system
- Minor UI fixes and improvements
View Full Range of modules here.