The TCU Manager is a tool designed to reprogram and clone the most state of the art automatic gearboxes. It is essential for professional mechatronics as well as for amateurs. The tool is also suitable for racing use: ECU remapping also requires TCU remapping in order to supply correctly balanced power.
- Supports vehicles from 2003 to today
- OBD mode
- Supports trasmission control units
- Full automatic checksum correction
- Full clonation of the most common automatic gearboxes
The TCU Manager is able to fully satisfy the needs of any type of customer, providing full clonation of the data from the original source to the used TCU, providing cheap and eco-friendly services! The most common gearbox connectors (DSG) are purchasable separately from our website, with the usual quality guaranteed only by MAGICMOTORSPORT.
Thanks to the support provided by Magic Motorsport it is easy to offer top-quality service even on very expensive units, with no risk of damaging them! The annual subscription for TCU Manager users has a discounted price and is free for the first year after the purchase of the tool. You are guaranteed access to updates, utilities such as our ORI file databases, manuals that allow you to work in total security and video tutorials. Last but not least, every user has access to the Magic Motorsport Helpdesk with Technical Support available by chat, phone, Ticket system or remote support!Supported Cars List
– MAGPro2 TCU Manager interface
– Standard OBDII Cable CAN/J1850/K-line
– 1.8M USB Cable
– Operating Software and drivers
– 1 year updates & Helpdesk access
– Intuitive software for ECU data/reading/writing/CLONING etc.
– Protocols divided by brand & model
– Additional information and connection manuals are available online
– CRC automatic is available
– Full or Data only option to save your time
– Supported by Windows 7/8/10
Technical support – Helpdesk
Each MAGPro2 user with an active account has access to the Helpdesk system with installation/operation manuals, ECU pinouts, database of ORI files, knowledgebase etc.
Helpdesk offers also immediate contact with the Tech Support by Online Chat or Ticket System. The ticket system can be used to request services (as DPF OFF, HotStart etc) and MOD files (payable service).