These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website and place orders with us.
The term ‘Chiptuningshop Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company Chiptuningshop Limited. Our company registration number is 7943038. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Chiptuningshop Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chiptuningshop Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chiptuningshop Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We aim to deliver to the place and person of choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. Goods are delivered by DHL worldwide. We may from time to time use other couriers at the customers request, or if our contracted carrier service will incur delays, this can be the case for some remote areas.
All software is delivered electronically unless requested to be sent on physical data storage devices.
Stocked items will be dispatched within 1-3 working day subject to credit clearance, address verification and availability of items. We will contact you if there is a delay or items are out of stock. When an item is out of stock, you can place a back-order, you will be informed by our web shop that the item is out of stock but available to back-order. Your order will be dispatched as soon as it’s in stock, you can contact us for a timescale if required.
Please also note that any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
We are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time as a result of delayed deliveries.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help
You can cancel an order at any point prior to its shipment. Contact us by email or phone to cancel an order prior to its shipment and a refund* will be issued. Once an order has been shipped it is not possible to cancel the order, in this case you can still return the item.
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Returns that are damaged, soiled or used may not be eligible for a refund* and may be sent back to the buyer.
Goods returned after a period of 14 days may only be accepted with the discretion of the director of the company and may be subject to a handling fee charged to the buyer. Contact us by email or phone within 14 days of receipt of order and we will issue you with a returns number and details of where goods should be returned to.
The exception being software or electronically downloaded items which are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund* to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit generally within 28 days, however in some cases it can take longer depending on your card issuer’s policies.
*Refunds maybe subject to a restocking fee at the discretion of the company director, this is considered on a case by case basis, please contact us for more info.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.