The SPVG diagnostic system brings you many useful comfort functions and a user friendly interface.
A sophisticated technical help is available from within the program and technical support is also available by phone and e-mail.
Professional diagnostic tools for personal cars and light commercial vehicles specifically specialised in VW / Audi / Seat / Seat makes.
Provides you safely through all diagnostic procedures from reading trouble codes to testing the outputs of the control unit. Supports both the oldest and the newest controllers with the communication over K-Line and CAN-BUS. Clear graphical reports and regularly available updates.
- Communicates via K-Line
- Communicates via CAN
- VAG UDS protocol now also supported
- Trouble codes reading / erasing – including graph printing
- Measured values reading – shows the values in the graphic form, includes logging
- Control unit output testing – selective and sequential actuator testing
- Adaptation – enables you individually harmonise some parameters of the control unit
- Basic settings – allows calibration of base settings in the control unit
- Login / Access control – authorisation for executing protected functions
- Coding – coding of the control unit depending on the car equipment
- Recommended solution procedures for the trouble codes
Expert and comfort functions:
Comfort functions enable you to do some special procedures, which require enhanced knowledge. You can do these procedures now without the risk of damaging the control unit.
- Key programming
- Learning of new key remotes
- Resetting of service intervals
- Replacing and cloning the engine control units or dashboards
- Reading and writing EEPROM serial memory
- Reading and writing FLASH EPROM memory in Engine ECUs (for tuning)
- Work with odometers
- Regeneration of the particulate filter
- Increase the starting dose for diesel engines VW EDC15 / 16
- Start fuel amount by TDI – correction of the start fuel amount improves the warm start process