Full OBD Solutions for PSA Delphi DCM7.1B
Magicmotorsport has released new solutions for the 2.2 BlueHDI DW12 Diesel Common Rail engines which are found in Peugeot and Citroen brand vehicles.
With the new version of FLEX (126.96.36.199) you can reprogram the Delphi DCM7.1B engine control units via the OBD Full mode, the most popular with chip-tuning professionals. The new protocol supports vehicles manufactured from 2018 to the present.
This new solution allows for reading and writing of internal EEPROM and Flash memories and guarantees safe and fast programming. The Full Backup function allows the tuner to save all data before proceeding with other operations.
- Peugeot Boxer III BlueHDI 2.2 2021
- Citroen Jumper III BlueHDI 2.2 2021
The new protocols are available for the following software packs:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (cars, vans, bikes) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.5 – Package Flex FULL
Full Backup read time: ~ 6 minutes | Write time: ~ 40 seconds
- Peugeot DELPHI DCM7.1B: Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash ; Read/Write Internal Eeprom ; Full Backup
- Citroen DELPHI DCM7.1B: Read/Write/Checksum Internal Flash ; Read/Write Internal Eeprom ; Full Backup